Perşembe, Aralık 01, 2005

Günlük İcadınız

Electric Clothing Stain Remover

I wonder if this gadget works as well as it says because if it does, I can think of countless times when the electric stain remover would have come in handy. Stains always seem to get me as I'm about to walk out the door, so I have to choose between blotting the stain out with water, risking a potentially embarassing wet spot (depending on where the stain is), or trying to find something else to wear which can be equally time consuming considering I can be an indecisive dresser at the most inconvenient times. Utilizing ultrasonic technology of 120 vibrations per second (wait...isn't 120 vibrations actually in the audible range?), the stain remover uses a few drops of water and some rubbing to eliminate the stain completely while preserving the integrity of the fabric and color.



Hiç yorum yok: